Steps in Creating Your Website
- Discussion - First, we need to understand your goal. Let's discuss what you like and how you want the website to look, and what content will be included.
- Materials - Any specific images or documents you want to be included should be given to your Project Leader for study.
- Payment - A deposit of 50% is standard. This ensures you that we spend the proper time designing the website. We accept both checks and credit cards.
- Prototype - We present an initial "look and feel" in a design mock-up of your home page.
- Prototype Revising - You make your list of revisions and changes. You can request any number of changes. Give this list to your project leader.
- Prototype Editing - We make the changes you requested and submit it to you again. We will continue making changes until you are completely satisfied.
- Prototype Finalization - Once you are completely satisfied with the prototype, we begin implementation.
- Implementing - We begin making the actual pages for your website.
- Total Website Revision - Once again, if you want changes, just make your list.
- Final Approval - Once you give your Final Approval we prepare your final invoice. We upload the site when your payment is received.
- Search Engines - Your website is submitted to over 20 search engines so it can be found easily.
- Transfer of Files - All of your website files are transferred to you, including our back-end website manager that allows complete control of your new site.